Units participating in the program will earn up to 35% commission, ($1.75) on each $5 Camp Card sold by their Scouts. Units then manage the commissions for the Scouts, using the funds to pay for camp.
The Leaders’ Guide with campaign details is available in the Resources section below. The sale will end on February 22, giving units two months to sell. This program is risk free — simply return any unsold/undamaged cards.
The following businesses are slated to participate by providing discounts using the Camp Card this year:
The value of selling Camp Cards:
- Bass Pro Shop ($10 off when spending $100 or more)?
- Carl's Jr. (FREE Famous Star w/cheese with purchase)
- SportClips ($3 off any service)
- Jiffy Lube ($5 off Jiffy Lube Signature Service Oil Change)
- Carl's Jr. (10% off entire order)
- Popeyes (FREE 2 piece chicken dinner with purchase)
- Golfland (Buy one game of mini golf get one FREE)
- Waffle House (Buy one waffle get one FREE)
- Dave and Busters (FREE $10 game play with purchase)
- Enchanted Island Amusement Park (Buy one child wristband get one FREE)
- Cub Scout Adventure Camp: $189 = 108 cards
- Cub Scout Day Camp: $75 = 43 cards
- Boy Scout Resident Camp - Raymond: $275 = 158 cards
- Boy Scout Resident Camp - Geronimo: $335 = 192 cards
- Boy Scout Aquatics Camp: $225 = 129 cards
- Webelos Weekend: $69 = 40 cards
- Webelos Encampment: $180 = 103 cards
To sign up, contact the Council Service Center or District Executive.
Can’t find a Scout selling Camp Cards? No problem! Just stop by the Council Service Center, 2969 N Greenfield Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85016, to purchase them or call us at (602) 955-7747.