Units participating in the program will earn up to 35% commission, ($1.75) on each $5 Camp Card sold by their Scouts. Units then manage the commissions for the Scouts, using the funds to pay for camp.
The Leaders’ Guide with campaign details is available in the Resources section below. This program is risk free — simply return any unsold/undamaged cards.
Camp Card Flyer click here
The following businesses are slated to participate by providing discounts using the Camp Card this year:
The value of selling Camp Cards:
- Big 5 Sporting Goods ($10 off $50 or more purchase)
- Advanced Auto Service & Tire Centers (Oil Change Specials/ 10% off parts or labor)
- Del Taco (FREE grilled chicken taco with purchase of one)
- SportClips ($3 off haircut)
- Carl's Jr. (FREE Famous Star w/cheese with purchase)
- Domino's (FREE dessert with purchase of menu price item)
- Sea Life Aquarium ($5 off ticket)
- Firehouse Subs (FREE med. drink with purchase)
- PHX Suns (50% off discount on select tickets)
- Famous Daves (FREE dessert with purchase of entrée)
- Scout Shop ($5 off your purchase of $50 or more)
- Amazing Jakes (Buy one buffet get one FREE)
- Scout-O-Rama (FREE admission)
- Enchanted Island (get $4 off a child wristband)
- Waffle House (Buy one Waffle, get one FREE)
- Bass Pro Shops ($10 off your next purchase of $100 or more)
- Cub Scout Adventure Camp: $190 = 109 cards
- Cub Scout Day Camp: $75 = 43 cards
- Boy Scout Resident Camp - Raymond: $305 = 175 cards
- Boy Scout Resident Camp - Geronimo: $360 = 206 cards
- Boy Scout Aquatics Camp: $235 = 135 cards
- Webelos Weekend: $69 = 40 cards
- Webelos Encampment: $180 = 103 cards
To sign up, contact the Council Service Center or District Executive.
Can’t find a Scout selling Camp Cards? No problem! Just stop by the Council Service Center, 2969 N Greenfield Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85016, to purchase them or call us at (602) 955-7747.