The Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community has updated its COVID-19 requirements
Grand Canyon Council Scouters,
The Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community has updated its COVID-19 requirements for businesses operating within community boundaries and masks are now required at all times. With this in mind, all guests at the Dave Alexander Scout Service Center must wear masks.
Regarding Scouting operations, our guidance remains unchanged:
- Continue to coordinate with your charter organization. Review national, state, and your local community’s public health guidance and do what works best for your unit and its families.
- As your unit navigates this issue, remember that not all families may agree your unit’s actions but as Scouts we are courteous, kind, and friendly.
District & Council
- All meetings will continue virtually.
- Activities will continue to follow protocols based on guidance from CDC, BSA, and the state of Arizona.
- Eagle Scout Boards of Review –virtual boards of review are recommended but in-person can be allowed at the request of the Eagle Scout candidate. If conducted in person, local health guidelines must be followed.
We’ll continue to update you as conditions change.
Andy Price / Scout Executive