Medieval Times will be hosting an Animal Science Merit Badge workshop
Scouts BSA members can participate in an interactive Animal Science Merit Badge Workshop with Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament Saturday, April 17, 2021 at 2:00 pm.
Doors Open at 12:45 PM for Check-In. Space is limited and reservations are required. We recommend being on time:
-Reservation Check-In Includes: workshop materials and signed blue card for each workshop participant, authentic Medieval Times patch for each Scout in your reservation, Commemorative photo, coupons and assigned colored table cards denoting the section you will be sitting for the workshop and show.
-Seating: troop and group seating will be assigned for Workshop and Show by Reservation.
-Animal Science Workshop starts promptly at 1:00 PM.
-Dinner & Tournament starts promptly at 2:00 PM.
- Admission to the two-hour live tournament
- Four-course feast (vegetarian, vegan, and allergen-friendly options available!)
- Commemorative photo
- Medieval Times Participation Patch (Six patches can be collected and are exclusive to the Scout Show)
- 30-minute pre-show Animal Science Workshop & Animal Science Workbook
- BlueCard with accredited Merit Badge Counselor
Medieval Times Special Event Department are open Monday – Friday 9a -5p. The last day to register would be Thursday, April 15 at 5pm allowing the operations team to ensure all materials for Saturday is prepped and ready to go!