But, WHY ROUNDTABLE?
- Roundtable offers valuable monthly training for leaders. "Every boy deserves a well trained leader!" - Baden Powell, founder of Boy Scouts.
- Roundtable provides excellent ideas for upcoming den, pack, patrol, troop, team and crew meetings! As well as great information for your Key Scout Meetings and Parent meetings!
- Roundtable showcases District Resources and Personnel! Come find out what and who your local resources are! There is no need for you to do all that hard work yourself!
- Roundtable is a great opportunity for important networking between leaders! - Find a "brother" unit to combine activities with from time to time. Learn what other leaders do. Help other leaders become better!
- Roundtable gives upcoming event notifications and details that you don't get online! - You know, the kind that happen only when somebody asks questions!
- Roundtable lasts only one hour! No, really! It is once a month for one hour! You are welcome to come early and participate in the networking half hour, or stay a little late and hang out, but the training is one hour!
- Roundtable presents great information/training for every scout leader position! Your unit cannot afford for you not to come - but more importantly, your boys cannot afford for you to miss!
- Roundtable provides a general meeting, and breakouts for each position! You get specific information/training for you!
Where: Meet us at the LDS Church on Linda Vista 6:30 pm
the first Thursday of each month (except for July)