The Eagle Scout Process
The steps required to advance from Life Scout to Eagle Scout can seem to be confusing and difficult. Actually, the process is quite well structured.
There are a series of steps to be followed. These steps are outlined in the attached files. Simply download each item and follow the instructions.
The material is available for download in two formats: individual files or one ZIP file containing all eight items.
The documents contain all the documents contained in the hard copy Eagle Packet
Notice: These Forms Are Approved For Use Only
By Grand Canyon Council Eagle Candidates.
Updated: 23 October 2014
A guide for Scouts, parents and unit leaders to help navigate the final steps from Life to Eagle.
There are eight files:
- READ THIS FIRST (Word) - explains use of the Electronic Eagle Packet
- Electronic Eagle Application (Excel) - checks Scout`s record for errors and provides summaries of his merit badges, rank advancements, and a check sheet to aid in completing the process. Prints both pages of the Eagles Scout Rank Application with all of the required information ready for final signatures. Please click here for a SAMPLE FILE
- Electronic Service Project Workbook (PDF) - pages of the workbook that the Scout must fill in.
- Requirement 7 (Word) - "Life Purpose, Ambitions and Awards Received" form
- Reference Letter Form (Word) - the reference letter form, six copies
- Step-by-step to Eagle Checklists - A roadmap with checklists for completing the Eagle Process.
- Reporting Unit Service Hours (Word) - Reporting service hours for your Eagle project
- DOWNLOAD ELECTRONIC EAGLE PACKET (All 8 Files)
Grand Canyon Council Eagle Palm Application
EAGLE SCOUT SERVICE PROJECTS: Points of Contact and Project Ideas. This is a list of contacts for Eagle Projects and Unit Service Projects. Click here for listing.
Navigating the Eagle Scout Service Project - Information for Project Beneficiaries
Notes for Eagle Project Approvers, Unit Leaders and Boards of Review. This guide is for Scouters at the unit, district and council level who are involved with approving Eagle projects.
Requirements for Blood Drive Based Eagle Projects
Kits for Kids - Eagle Scout Project. Click here for flier and Click here for program kit information.
The Glenn A. and Melinda W Adams National Eagle Scout Service Project of the Year Award Application
Life to Eagle Presentation
Scholarships for Eagle Scouts: http://www.scouting.org/about/factsheets/scholarships
Glenn A. and Melinda W. Adams National Eagle Scout Service Project of the Year Award Application
The National Eagle Scout Association has established the Glenn A. and Melinda W. Adams National Eagle Scout Service Project of the Year Award to recognize valuable service of an exceptional nature by a Scout to a religious institution, a school, community, or other entity. The award recognizes the Scout for his Eagle Scout leadership service project, which is part of the requirements for earning the Eagle Scout Award. Each local council will choose a council-level winner, and from that pool, each region will pick a region-level winner. A national winner then will be selected from the four regional finalists. Applications are due by January 21 each year. Click here for application.