- 2017 Summer Campsite Reservations
- Session #1: June 05 - June 10
- Session #2: June 12 - June 17
- Session #3: June 19 - June 24
- Session #4: June 26 - July 01
- Session #5: July 03 - July 08
- Session #6: July 10 - July 15
- Session #7: July 17 - July 22
- Click Here to Reserve Your Campsite Today!
Council Camperships to Attend Summer Camp
Each year the Grand Canyon Council offers scouts with an economic hardship to apply for a campership (scholarship) to attend our council camps. Each year campership applications are due April 30th. The council application: Council Campership Application (English) Council Campership Application (Spanish)
Maury Clancy American Indian Campership Fund
Scouts of Native American heritage can also earn specific campership from the Maury Clancy American Indian Campership Fund. This campership is awarded for up to 50% of the cost of summer camp. This form must be completed by April 15th. Click here to apply.
- $200.00 initial Campsite Reservation Deposit (count toward total fee) for each scout unit is due with the reservation application - refundable up to March 15th.
- $325 In Council per scout Dining Hall w/ meals (Plan A)
- $335 Out of Council per scout Dining Hall w/ meals (Plan A)
- $220 per scout Patrol Cooking, provide their own meals
- $335 per scout – Provisional Troop (session 5)
- $50.00 Non-refundable deposit per person to secure each space (counts toward total fee) due February 1st
Adventure Award ♦ Archery Open Shoot ♦ Black Bear Swim
Campfire Programs ♦ Flintlock Trail Awards ♦ Flag Ceremony
General Assembly ♦ Honor Patrol ♦ Mile Swim
Mountain Biking ♦ Mountain Man Adventure ♦
Night Orienteering Trails ♦ Night Eye Hikes ♦
OA Brotherhood Ceremony ♦ OA Elections ♦ Project C.O.P.E.
Rifle/Shotgun Open Shoot ♦ Service Projects ♦ Spirit Award
Tenderfoot Run ♦ Trail Hikes ♦ Uniform Awards
Archery ♦ Astronomy
Backpacking ♦ Basketry ♦ Bird Study
Canoeing ♦ Climbing ♦ Cooking
Forestry ♦ Geology ♦ Indian Lore
Leatherwork ♦ Mammal Study ♦ Metalwork
Orienteering ♦ Pioneering
Reptile & Amphian Study ♦ Rifle Shooting ♦ Rowing
Search & Rescue ♦ Shotgun Shooting
Soil & Water Conservation ♦ Space Exploration
Weather ♦ Wilderness Survival ♦ Wood Carving
Eagle Required Merit Badges Offered:
Swim checks will be conducted at camp
Camp Raymond offers an open enrollment merit badge program. This program will allow boys to earn up to 3 or 4 merit badges, and will allow more flexible time for troop projects and programs as well.
Scouts will register for merit badges at camp on Monday morning, but can also attend open classes in many areas during the week if they have additional time. Review the list of merit badges available at Camp Raymond, then begin work on the prerequisites which cannot be completed at camp. (Prerequisites are listed in the Camp Raymond Merit Badges Packet) Merit badges begun after Wednesday may result in only a partial being awarded. Merit badge counselors may restrict enrollment after Wednesday to ensure the opportunity to complete all badges.
The Standard Merit Badge application form (Blue Card) is used for the Camp Raymond Summer Camp Program, and is signed and issued by the unit leader as standard BSA practice. Please ensure the unit has plenty of Blue Cards, but they are available for sale at the Trading Post.
Pre-registraion for select merit badges and programs is in work and may be offered soon. Please watch for future announcements for Merit Badge Pre-registration.”